TotalEnergies is a global multi-energy company producing and supplying energy: oil and biofuels, natural gas and green gas, renewables and electricity. Over 100,000 employees are committed to energy that is ever more affordable, clean, reliable and accessible to as many people as possible. As a company with over 500 professions in more than 130 countries, TotalEnergies places sustainable development in all its dimensions at the heart of its projects and operations to contribute to the well-being of populations by offering high safety and environmental standards, strong ethical values, an innovation culture and wide-ranging career development.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Young Graduate
Offer ID: 74984BR
Location: Churchgate Street, Lagos
Metier: Procurement Support, Cash & Financing Management, Maintenance, Sales, Marketing
Employment type: Graduate
Experience level required: Less than 3 years
Branch: Marketing & Services
- The Young Graduate program is an opportunity for young people to discover working life through a genuine hands-on professional experience while benefiting from international exposure just after graduating from university.
- We are looking for motivated and passionate young professionals with excellent academic achievement.
- This opportunity is open for young graduates who will be working under the Commercial / Technical / Sales |Finance department in Lagos, Nigeria.
An 18-month-course program:
- 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria (phase 1)
- 12 months of expatriation in another affiliate of TotalEnergies within Africa or at the HQ in Paris (phase 2) subject to performance and availability.
To be eligible for the TotalEnergies Young Graduate Program, applicants are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants must be a Nigerian
- Applicants must live at least 6 months in the country of origin, Nigeria
- Applicants must be less than 26years old
- Applicants must have less than 1 year of professional experience
- Applicants must have completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC)
Degrees must be in the following disciplines:
- Mechanical / Civil/ Electrical Engineering or related fields.
- Accounting / Economics / Finance related disciplines
- Marketing / Business related degree.
Context and Environment
Required behavioral competencies:
- Result Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
- Big picture perceptive
- Accountability and commitment.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply via the link below